Nursing Home, Non-nursing
£9.10 - £10.50 p/h | 40 Hour Contract – Flexible Shifts | Small Care Home | Experience Essential
A small elderly care home in Dartford is looking to recruit an experienced Senior Carer or Care Team Leader to work as Care Team Manager.
The 25+ bedded home offers round the clock care and support to older people living with age related frailties and dementia care needs in a home from home setting.
Details of this Care Team Manager post and what the post-holder will receive:
- A full-time, permanent contract of 40 hours per week
- Flexible shift patterns which includes days, nights, evenings and weekends
- Great hourly pay rates in the region of £9.10 to £10.50 depending on experience
- Excellent training and development, and career progression opportunities and a comprehensive induction programme
As Team Manager, you will provide effective leadership and guidance to the team of Carers on shift and will be responsible for ensuring high standards of care are maintained and all care records are accurately updated.
What we are looking for in a Team Manager:
- Have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care (or a recognised equivalent), ideally in addition to higher level studies
- Demonstrate proven experience working in a senior role in a long-term adult care setting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and able to build positive, professional relationships with both colleagues and service users
- Good knowledge of CQC essential standards and quality requirements in the adult care sector
If you are interested and would like more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on .
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'