Care Team Leader
You can earn £10.70 per hour as a Team Leader.
A variety of shift patterns for a Team Leader available:
- Full-time Days
- Full-time Nights
- Alternate weekends
- Full-time career
By committing to regular hours each week you are sure to have continuity and flexibility in your day-to-day life. If you have previous experience providing care and the right to work in the UK, we'd love to hear from you!
What we offer our Team Leaders:
- Fully funded professional development
- Have a voice to share your ideas to improve and develop the service
- Free meals on full shifts
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Contracted Hours
- Long service bonus
- Excellent career progression
You will also benefit from the following exciting offers:
- National Health Discount Scheme (up to 60% off high street names)
- Blue Light discount package (superb discounts on travel, leisure, entertainment and more)
- EAP - Employee Assistance Program (offering support for employees and their families)
- Internal competitions to wins prizes such as vouchers, holidays, extra annual leave
You'll also have the opportunity to join our Care Training Programme, a 12-15-month course where you'll gain qualifications in care which are equal to 7 GCSE's! If you don't have a GCSE in Maths or English,you'll also gain these too.
Role Responsibility of a Team Leader
- As a Team Leader you'll have the satisfaction of really caring for people within a fantastic homely environment.
- You will be leading a team, offering companionship, personal care, and help with medication.
- You will be enabling our residents to remain as independent as possible.
- Provide leadership and the highest level of support to the team, to ensure the very best outcomes in everything we do.
What an Excellent Team Leader Looks Like
You must have:
- A caring nature and desire to make a difference in someone's life
- Previous experience in a Social Care setting
- Excellent communication and customer skills, at all levels
- NVQ3 or above or other professional qualification in Care
- The right to work in the UK
- A good level of English - both written and spoken
- Approachable and supportive to individuals
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'