Sequence Care Group has experienced unprecedented growth in the past few years evolving into to a leading care provider, creating real opportunities to progress within the health & social care sector.
Sequence Care Group is passionate about providing high quality Community Residential and Supported Living Services for Adults requiring specialist learning disability and mental health support. As a provider we are expanding and opening new services with new opportunities from promotion based upon performance. All of our Services provide in-patient support and rehabilitation on a one-to-one basis.
Sequence is committed to delivering individualised care to meet people’s needs, committed to providing the best possible care and support.
About the Role
We are expanding our team and looking for genuinely caring and hands on individuals. We are looking for dynamic individuals with strong multi-tasking and leadership skills to join our dedicated team.
At Sequence you will work with extraordinary people who achieve fantastic successes. For everyone at Sequence it is about being ambitious about what people can achieve. You will work as part of a supportive team, focusing on outcomes through a person-centred approach.
- You might already be working as a Team Leader in a similar environment
- You might already have experience leading a team whilst working with Adults with learning disabilities or challenging behaviours
- You will be passionate about providing excellent support
- You will be passionate about working with Adults with learning disabilities and challenging behaviours
- You will implement, provide input into and assist in the planning of individual care plans and risk management programmes
Demonstration of strong leadership qualities is essential, as is a dynamic and flexible approach to the role.
Must be driven, motivated and committed to providing industry leading care and service. Experience of the Adult Learning Disabilities & Mental Health sector is essential.
You will have a background of managing staff.
You will be educated to degree level (or equivalent).
- Hours: 40.5
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced rates for all public holidays
- Financial support towards professional qualifications
- Comprehensive internal training programs delivered by our Clinical Services Team
- Free of charge mandatory training
- Enhanced DBS cost covered
- Comprehensive induction based on the Care Certificate
- 28 days annual leave inclusive Bank Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Support from our Employee Assistance Program
- Membership of employer contribution pension fund
*Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check for Regulated Activity which will include a check against both the Barred adult list. We are an equal opportunities employer.
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Health
- Social Care
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'