Renaissance Care are seeking talented and caring individuals who will make a difference to the lives of the residents we care for at Meadowlark Care Home.
We are seeking an experienced Care Team Leaderto join our team for bank shifts. Please note: this is not a full or part time position. Hours will be provided as and when required to cover staff sickness, holidays or shortages.
Your key responsibilities will include
- Delegating work to all care staff and monitoring the care given to our residents
- Contributing to the personal needs of the individual resident
- Promoting a friendly, caring and safe environment
- Ensuring that residents retain their dignity, choice and individuality
- Helping induct, train and supervise colleagues and junior members of staff in all aspects of their work in the Home
- Writing, updating and maintaining Care Plans
The successful applicant will have
- A minimum of an SVQ3 Health and Social Care
- Medication administration training
- At least one year’s experience working in a care setting
- To adhere to the SSSC Codes of Practice at all times and obtain SSSC registration within 6 months of commencing in the role.
- To ensure all information of a confidential nature gained in the course of duty is not divulged to third parties
In return, we will offer you
- A competitive rate of pay
- Paid PVG check
- Free uniform & PPE
- Refer a Friend' Bonus Scheme
- Rewards & Recognition Programme
- Annual Care Awards
- Opportunities for career progression
- Continuous training and improvement to help you achieve your goals
- Care Plans
- Communication Skills
- Person Centered Planning
- Personal Care
- Team Leader
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'