Morgan Hunt are looking for Care Takers/Cleaners to work within a centre, the right candidate will have experience in the role and have an enhanced DBS check within the last 12 months.
- Opening and locking up the premises
- Setting up rooms within the centre
- Taking out the rubbish and the general up keep of the premises
- Working in an environment with children
Morgan Hunt have been working within Social Housing for more than 12 years to help find housing and maintenance professionals the right position at the right time. We believe that an honest and consultative approach will help us and our candidates to secure the most suitable position for them.
The successful candidates will be eligible for the following benefits:
* Choice of payment through PAYE plus scheme or Umbrella companies
* Opportunity to work for a reputable housing association who offer stability within the temporary market
* Supportive working environment
* Access to the Morgan Hunt referral scheme
If you feel you meet the above criteria please apply now.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job