Glasgow, and the surrounding areas
Temporary / Contract - Days, Nights and Weekends available
Pay Rate - £8.25 per hour and upwards
Are you seeking a flexible working pattern to suit your work/life balance?
Do you have at least three months paid care experience?
If you like the idea of making a difference to people's lives and would like to have flexibility when you work and where you work, then please contact us.
- To provide physical and psychological support to all clients at all times, ensuring they maintain the high standards expected
- To participate as part of the team to enhance the quality of life of the service users
- To promote and uphold the privacy, dignity, rights, health and wellbeing of the individuals supported and cared for within the service
- To promote positive values and attitudes towards people with dementia, disabilities, autism, mental health needs, and behaviour described as challenging
Skills, Experience & Attitude:
- Minimum 3 months of experience in working in a similar role
- An understanding of the needs of older adults or adults with learning disabilities who are vulnerable within society
- Experience of providing care to people with learning disabilities or older adults
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Compassionate and sensitive to a Service User's needs and choices
- Ability to liaise with outside agencies and other professionals
- Knowledge of food hygiene/manual handling/health & safety standards and practice
- Your choice of shifts
- Your choice of work place
- Excellent pay rates
- Weekly pay, on time, every time
- Free uniform
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- Holiday pay
Please hit apply or get in touch with Search Medical and Healthcare NOW!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job