JOB TITLE: Care Support Worker – NHS Professionals
We currently have some unique and exciting opportunities withinBerkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trustwhich will allow the successful candidates to gainregular shiftsand valuableexperiencewithin a variety of community hospital settings. We have bothFully Flexible Ad Hoc shiftsallowing you to choose when you want to work!
These are fantastic opportunities for people who share the trusts vision to provide high quality medical care to patients. Recognised for running some of the best performing acute care wards in the country, Berkshire Healthcare pride themselves in supplying superb acute inpatient services across the Berkshire area.
Locations covered: Berkshire
Day Rate - £9.89 per hour
Night/Sat Rate - £13.94 per hour
Sun/Bank Holiday Rate - £18.10 per hour
Hours and shift are offered on a fully flexible basis, full or part time!
The post holder should be able to:
- To assist registered nurses in delivering safe and effective care to patients
- Maintain a safe care environment in the ward with reference to infection control and the safety and welfare of patients, visitors, and other staff.
- Involve and encourage the patient’s family and friends to be actively involved in the caring process
- Works as part of a multi-disciplinary team with good interpersonal and customer care skills and a tactful and empathetic approach.
- Recognises, reviews, and reports any changes to patients/client’s condition, including any action taken to the nurse in charge of the patient.
- Priorities care and attention required by patients
- Ensures that patient confidentiality is maintained at all times
- Complies with Trust and NHSP Professionals Policies and procedures.
- Always conduct themselves in a professional manner
In order to apply for a post, youmust:
- Have a minimum of 6 months experience in a similar role held within the last 2 years
- Have good communication skills and demonstrate evidence of team working
- Be able to take direction and instruction and be honest and trustworthy
In return for your hard work and your professional, caring, and reliable service you will have access to the following benefits:
- Competitive, weekly pay
- Access to the NHSP Stakeholder Pension
- Paid annual leave and statutory maternity pay
- Training and development opportunities
Registration with NHS Professionals is subject to employment history and reference checking and offers of registration are therefore conditional upon the receipt of satisfactory references
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'