Care Support Worker
£8.70 - £15.57 per hour
Paterson Health and Social Care are recruiting Care Support Workers for residential services and educational settings for young individuals and adults with moderate to severe learning disabilities and complex behaviours in and around Aylesbury.
We are looking for care support workers who want to make a real and positive impact on people’s lives, where every day is different.
You will be part of a team of Care Support Workers providing a caring and sensitive learning environment, ensuring each young person’s wellbeing and allowing them to excel in everything they do. You will be responsible for supporting the individuals in acquiring skills and experiences and will teach attitudes to help promote greater independence in day to day duties.
Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience working as a care support worker with adults or children with learning disabilities, complex behaviour and challenging behaviour
- NVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent or be working towards or interested in working towards
- Reliable, confident and honest
- Happy to travel
- Flexible working hours and shift patterns
- Excellent Rates of pay
- 5.6 weeks paid holiday per year
- Rewarding Career opportunities
- Full induction training
- Refer a friend scheme
For more information, please call Katie on or apply today.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'