Care Support Workers - Excellent rates of pay up to £11.50 per hour
Total Care Services are a Care & Nursing provider based in Merthyr Tydfil supplying Care Support Workers throughout South Wales to various care settings i.e Nursing, Residential, Mental Health, Hospice’s.
We have full and part time Care Support Worker vacancies offering 6-12 hour shifts,days and nights. Our Care Support Workers receive excellent rates of pay, holiday pay, free training, opportunity to complete fully funded NVQ / QCF health and social care qualification, uniform and DBS provided, 24 hour on call support and guidance from an experienced team who are committed to providing a high quality service.
Care Support Worker duties will include:
- Supporting Vulnerable Adults
- Assistance with individual’s personal care
- Mobility and transfer assistance / support
- Daily encouragement and support activities
- Record keeping - documenting factual, non judgemental information
- Report to senior staff on duty for handover’s
- Abide by any health and safety requirements within the setting and in line with current legislation
- Assistance and encouragement with Nutritional and Dietary needs
- Work within a team and on an individual basis as and when required
- Promote Independence, privacy, dignity, confidentiality, respect and fulfilment must be all times
If you have what it takes and would like to make a difference to people’s lives that offers job satisfaction then please apply to us
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'