CARE / SUPPORT WORKER (NIGHTS)
SUPERB, FRIENDLY, CARING, STATE OF THE ART CARE HOME
24 or 36 or 48 hours per week
£8.34 per hour
All breaks paid for
Beautiful, friendly, homely, state-of-the art, recently refurbished fantastic Care Home, provides high quality Nursing/Dementia/Mental Health Care in a luxurious environment based in Waterlooville (PO7) in Hampshire.
The home provides excellent working conditions and a positive open culture.
Their residents are the forefront of everything. They focus on their vision to offer “A place called Home”. Their values are based on Person Cantered Care, Team Working, Taking Responsibility, Effective Communication and promoting a Positive Outlook.
They are currently looking to recruit CARE / SUPPORT WORKER Nights to do the following:
- Your role is to provide quality Personal Care & Hygiene, Incontinence Care and Support the service users at all times to feel comfortable
- Communicate with the residents regularly and provide companionship
- You must be caring, kind, friendly, reliable and flexible
In return, our client will offer CARE / SUPPORT WORKER (Nights):
- A fantastic career path
- A very competitive rate of pay
- Free DBS
- Free parking
- Free uniforms
- Private health care scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Shopping discounts
For further details, please ring or email Care First UK on or anytime, including evenings and weekends.
- CARE ASSISTANT
- SUPPORT WORKER
- PERSONAL CARE
- MENTAL HEALTH
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job