We are recruiting for full time Support Workers for a residential home in the Tywyn area, to support adults with learning disabilities.
Salary is £8.00ph
Staff will all be trained and developed while also working.
Both Day and Night Shifts available with 37.5 hours a week available.
Duties will include:
- Keeping high standard of personal care to service users
- Reporting and recording information accurately
- Working pro actively with service users with learning disabilities
- Being Caring and sensitive towards the needs of vulnerable people
- Candidates must hold a current DBS or be willing to apply for a new one.
Please apply with an up to date CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job