Nos Da Healthcare Ltd was established in August 2008 and has worked hard to build a reputation for quality work and reliability. The philosophy of our organisation is to provide excellent nursing and care services to a broad range of people and organisations across South Wales. Many of our clients have complex and diverse needs, some requiring 24 hour care, varying shift patterns, differing skills and different levels of personal care services.
We are looking for experienced care support workers to join our experienced Nursing team and look for the following atributes in each individual:
- Staff must positively represent the company and it’s employees inclusive of management personnel at all times
- They must co-operate as fully as possible with other agencies or professionals involved in the care of the Service User
- Staff must carry out their duties in an unobtrusive manner and must respect the Service User’s privacy as fully as possible
- Staff must maintain a professional appearance whilst on duty. Excessive make-up or jewellery must not be worn
- Staff must respect all information in relation to a Service User/place of work to ensure that the privacy and dignity of Service User is maintained. Private information should only be divulged to relevant persons such as the responsible person on shift or Nursing Agency Manager should there be a risk of harm or abuse to the Service User
- Staff must take reasonable care for their own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by what they do or do not do, co-operate with their employer on health and safety, correctly use work items provided by Nos Da Healthcare or place of work in accordance with training or instructions; and not interfere with or misuse anything provided for your health and safety or welfare
- Protect the rights and promote the interests of service users and carers
- Strive to establish and maintain the trust and confidence of service users and carers
- Flexible and able to work weekends
In return we can offer you competitive rates of pay, pension scheme, free training, regular support from a clinical lead nurse and experienced management team and 24 hour on call response.
- Care Plans
- Health Care
- Personal Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job