Team Medical Southampton - Day and Wake Night Care / Support Workers
We are recruiting experienced Care / Support Workers who have flexibility with their availability, have a adaptable personality to support individuals within the community with Days and/or Wake nights throughout the Southampton Area. Team Medical deliver a high quality support service to individual requirements of our diverse client group.
If you feel you have a positive attitude, good at tuning into others Team Medical would love to hear from you.
All our support workers / care workers are to complete an Enhanced DBS check, if you have joined the up date service please let us know.. as this can fast track you through our recruitment process.
Team Medical offer a supportive employment journey:
* Paid Care Certificate Training / Qualification.
* Paid Clinical Training
* Flexible Working Hours / shift patterns.
* Regular Supervisions / Appraisals
* Contracted Hours available
* Excellent Hourly Pay Rate.
* Free DBS
* Refer a friend scheme: ear £200 with refer a friend * terms apply
* Equivalent of 28 days paid holiday per year (pro rata)
* Dedicated support Team within the office 24/7
Drivers preferred but not essential.
If you feel you would like to join a great Team... please apply and our recruitment Team will get back to you.
- Community Support
- Health Care
- Personal Care
- Social Care
- Support Workers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'