Quickline Recruitment currently have a fantastic opportunity for Support Worker in the Adults Services in Halton Council. To be successful for this role, you are required to have previous experience within Adults Services
About the Role
- Hours are flexible
- Manual handling, Medication, First Aid and Safeguarding training required.
- Candidates need to have a vehicle.
- Working type will be both lone and double up.
The pay rate for this locum Support Worker job is £9-£11.70 per hour
Requirements of the Support Worker
- Must have a DBS
- Be required to drive
- Your own committed and experienced consultant
- Consultant with maximum of 3 candidates at a time to ensure dedication
- Exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Loyalty bonus for your dedication with working alongside us
- Regular meetings and visits from your consultant
- Quick and Easy registration process
- Large selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus
For more information please apply and one of our consultants will be in touch!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'