We are currently seeking care/support staff in the following areas - BR postcodes 1-6
We are recruiting care and support workers to support clients with learning, behavioural and mental health requirements in supporting living environments, we also require staff to support elderly clients in sheltered housing.
Ideally, candidates will have previous experience of working in a social care setting with the identified client groups.
We would like to hear from you if:
- You are a good team player but also have the ability to lone work.
- Have a good understanding of social care.
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Have a flexible approach and the ability to work days, nights and weekends as the service requires.
- Have mandatory training in the social care sector.
All positions require an up to date Enhanced DBS.
Please call Maxine for further information, or email your CV.
Headstart Employment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job