Care Support Assistant - Critchill Court
Are you looking for a career that involves variety and job satisfaction? Will you take pride in maintaining the cleanliness of the home and customers rooms?
The Care Support Assistant ensures the residential home is a comfortable environment for our customers and assists in providing basic personal care. You will be outgoing and compassionate with the ability to support our staff team where needed.
No experience is necessary as you will be given full training and support right from the out set, all we ask is that you are passionate about helping people to live their lives to their best ability ensuring that they are happy and comfortable at all times.
To join our team we are looking for:
• A reliable, honest individual who is able to manage their time effectively.
• Good communication skills and a team player
• Availability to work alternate weekends
• Someone who is approachable and friendly and takes pride in their work
As one of the largest not-for-profit care providers in the South of England, we offer great career opportunities within a supported and reputable environment.
Benefits of working with us:
• Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
• Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications whilst working (funded by Somerset Care)
• Structured career path and progression opportunities
• An employer contribution pension scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Shopping discount scheme where you can easily save money at almost any chain store or supermarket on the high street with instant vouchers and reloadable cards.
• Cycle to Work scheme
• 28 days annual leave
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Long Service Awards
• Annual Care Awards – recognising employees’ contribution
• Be Healthy Campaign promoting the health and wellbeing of our employees by providing free health checks, discounted gym membership along with advice and support.
• Refer a Friend Scheme
If you are up to the challenge and would like to make a difference to people’s lives we would love to receive your application.
If you would like more information please contact our Recruitment Team on.
*Please note under 18's will be paid up to £6.81 per hour.
The application is in two parts. Part 1 is the application form and the second part is a personality and attitude assessment. Please note, you must submit the application form before proceeding to Part 2 AND both sections must be completed in order for your application tobe considered.
Appointments are subject to a satisfactory certificate from the DBS. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job