Join a well established homecare company and lead a team of care assistants
Care Supervisor / Team Leader - Home Care
Permanent - 40 hour week
£21,000 - £25,000 per annum depending on experience
This large home care organisation operate across Gravesend, Dartford and Sevenoaks. They provide a wide range of services to vulnerable adults out in the community including: day visits, live in, respite, hospital discharge and end of life care. The services are aimed at vulnerable adults who may have learning disabilities, physical disabilities, arthritis, diabetes, multiple sclerosis, stroke rehabilitation, Parkinson's and dementia.
The company prides itself on the ability to build bespoke homecare packages suited to the individual needs of the customer allowing access to a full range of services and funds.
The company are currently going through another period of growth and are looking to bring in key members to the business.
You will join an enthusiastic team working out in the community providing care. You will be responsible for:
- Developing and supervising a team of Care Givers to provide high quality care that is safe, effective and responsive to each customer's needs and preferences.
- Providing advice, medication assessments, supervisions and other support to care givers in a thorough manner, with full written answers in their documentation
- Working with the care coordinator to rota and match carers to customers.
- Completing spot checks on staff and ensure
- Taking part in the out of hours emergency on call rota
- In addition to other responsibilities associated with the role
- Experience of supervising the delivery of social care services
- Previous experience of risk assessment and person centred care and support planning
- Knowledge of how to recognise abuse and safeguarding procedures
- Hold an NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or higher (Level 4 or 5)
- Hold a full UK driving licence and own your own car as you will be mobile across the community
- Experience with leading a team offering care to vulnerable persons.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work under own initiative.
- You will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, an employment background check, satisfactory references, and verification of right to work in the UK as part of the recruitment process
Join an established care organisation with a great reputation and:
- Salary £21,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
- Annual leave entitlement
- Supportive and experienced senior management
What you need to do now:
If you have experience working as a Care supervisor / team leader and are interested in this role click 'apply now' or forward an up to date copy of your CV to Maria or call .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Care Supervisor Team Leader Social Care Homecare
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'