Job Title: Care Supervisor
Salary from: £19,000 pa (Neg. Dep on Exp)
Location: Witney, Oxfordshire
Summary of Post:
Working with a high quality, compassion driven private care provider covering the Witney, Oxfordshire area, offering a clear, reliable and personal service to help individuals remain independent in their own homes.
We are looking for experienced Care Supervisor who can assist in managing and monitoring the quality delivery of a Home Care service for elderly and disabled individuals.
The successful applicant will be:
- Responsible for assisting with the development, and quality management of the services through assessments and monitoring of staff and clients
- To support the Management team in the implementation of all policies, procedures and business objectives.
- Monitoring staff and client communications
- Ensuring good record keeping
- Registering and interviewing Domiciliary Care Workers and Support Workers.
You will be part of a strong and vibrant team working in a well-structured domiciliary care service who are proud to make a difference.
- Applicants will have a good mind set and strong social care experience
- Be a great team player with good communication skills
- Hold an NVQ 2 or above in Social Care or equivalent.
- Have Skills in assessment and care planning.
- Be a car driver
- In respect of the above position TCR Recruitment is working as an agent, we welcome enquiries from new clients and potential recruits -
- Home Care
- Social Care
- New Clients
- Quality Delivery
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job