Prestige Nursing East Lancs are looking to appoint a new part-time Care Supervisor to join our office team in Blackburn.
We have an exciting opportunity to join the team and are inviting candidates with a positive, caring attitude to come and be a part of this great opportunity.
The role requires that you have at least an NVQ 2 in Health and Social Care.
Hours of work:
- 9am - 5pm; Thursday and Friday (inc. 1 hour lunch break) from our offices in Blackburn (BB1)
- This role also includes on-call responsibilities outside of office hours, allocated on a rota basis between office staff of 1 week night per week, and 1 weekend per month (Paid at agreed rate).
Working under the direction of our Branch Manager and Care Co-ordinator the successful candidate will implement systems to ensure that our care services are delivered, exceeding legislative standards and in accordance with company policies.
Main responsibilities include:
- Undertake risk and manual handling assessments on new clients/service users.
- Use our e-rostering system to allocate shifts and ensure all service user requirements are met.
- Handle/manage communications between PNELA's office, Members, service users and customers via email and telephone.
- Participate in an on-call roster.
- Maintain an effective system of quality assurance management.
- Assist the Branch Manager and Care Co-ordinator with our recruitment programme.
- Meet weekly targets.
Characteristics we look for in our Care Supervisors include:
- Willingness to learn.
- Commitment to delivering the highest standards of care.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Effective time management and organisational skills.
- Experience of supervising/managing others.
- Ability to work on own initiative; self starter, able to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively.
- Team player.
- Willingness to embrace change.
In a recent Member survey, 96% if respondents stated they are likely to recommend Prestige Nursing East Lancashire as an employer, leaving feedback such as:
'I wish I had joined Prestige years ago. One hundred percent a pleasure to work for.’
'The staff I worked with worked well as a team and management were very helpful.’
'The best agency I have worked for by far. They keep me updated, there is good communication and they give me more than enough work.’
- Care Plans
- Health Care
- Social Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"