Are you looking for the next step in your career with the care industry?
Our client, one of the industry leading Care Providers (based in Bristol) are looking for a Community Care Supervisor to join their team.
Having won awards last year for their service (including the Queens award 2016) they are looking for a Community Care Supervisor to help them continue their excellent standards.
The successful Community Care Supervisor will benefit from joining a company with an excellent reputation by increasing their progression within the care industry.
Our client is also offering:
- A competitive salary.
- A generous Holiday package - 28 days.
- Friendly office environment.
- Industry leading in-house training
- Continuous support for education and upskilling - Sponsored by the company
- Career progression
- Commitment to quality - minimum 1 hour visits for carers
In addition to this you will also receive lots of job satisfaction by making a huge difference to the lives of many of those in need of assistance, throughout the local area.
The business provides a local service for older people. They provide services in the community such as companionship, meal preparation, light housekeeping, assisting with errands, personal care and medication reminders. Their carers encourage, assist and stimulate our clients in a variety of daily activities to keep them independent and happy in their own homes
The mission for this position is to be a champion for the clients and carers to make sure they are happy and supported in their preferences.
The focus of the role is compliance activities such reviews, supervisions, spot checks and appraisals.
Generate corresponding documentation and create efficient records.
Update compliance and training matrices.
- Support clients and carers so they stay with Home Instead.
- Support all new clients and new carers especially during their first 3 months.
- Ensure all carers are contacted weekly to assess their satisfaction level with the company.
- Complete all compliance activities on time and update the dates in the corresponding matrices.
- Ensure each activity in the compliance matrices has a corresponding document in the client or carer files.
- Calculate daily attrition level for clients and carers.
- Support adding new clients and new carers every month.
- Train all new carers on the Care Certificate following Home Instead’s induction process.
Ideally, we are looking for someone with the following:
- At least 1 years’ experience as a supervisor in a care setting like care homes, residential homes, hospitals, home care, assisted living facilities, social work and community services.
- Customer orientated approach with clients and carers:
- Great phone manner and ability to be patient and polite at all times
- Ability to deal with difficult people and situations.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi tasks and to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Strong focus on Teamwork. We need each other to be successful.
Ideal core skills:
- Average typing speed.
- Basic computer skills.
- Average knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Able to quickly learn new software.
- Proven time management skills.
If the above role excites you and you know you are confident you have the relevant skills to achieve the outcomes required, we would love to hear from you and discuss you becoming a key part of our team.
The office is located in Long Ashton with free parking and next to a bus station. Normal office hours are Monday to Friday 9 to 5.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job