We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Domiciliary Care Supervisor to join the team and ensure we provide an efficient and high quality care service to residents at our Earlsdon Park Retirement Village.
Depending on your skills, qualifications and experience the successful Domiciliary Care Supervisor will be rewarded with a salary of £12.16 to £12.66 per hour on a permanent contract.
Reporting into the Care Manager your role will be to manage and support a team of Personal Support Assistants (PSAs) who are tasked with delivering care within the Village which you will supervise or other service users within the local community on a day to day basis.
Your main responsibilities as our DomiciliaryCare Supervisor include:
Implementation of basic care monitoring, service user feedback, medication audits and care plan audits to ensure a high quality service is being delivered and to CQC quality assurance compliance framework
· Your role will also involve carrying out appraisals, regular staff supervision, inductions, recruitment, investigations, disciplinary and grievances handling
· Undertake at least two sleeping in or on call duties weekly and to cover for other Care Supervisors when needed
To become our Domiciliary Care Supervisor we are looking for the following:
· It is highly desirable that you have experience of working in a domiciliary care agency environment at supervisory level.
· You will be used to working with other multi-disciplinary agencies and negotiating the best care for your residents
· You will be proficient in IT with particular competence using MS Office packages.
In return we offer the successful Domiciliary Care Supervisor an attractive starting salary plus a benefits package which includes a full comprehensive induction, statutory training, pension scheme, 28 days holiday pro rata (including bank holidays) free life assurance, free village gym membership, child care vouchers, Cycle2Work scheme, attendance vouchers and employee assistance program.
ExtraCare is a registered charity established in 1988 and based in Coventry. Our vision is better lives for older people and our mission is creating sustainable communities that provide homes older people want, lifestyles they can enjoy and care if it’s needed. To deliver our vision and mission we essentially do three things:
· We develop new villages
· We operate villages and schemes
· We support our villages, schemes and our ‘extra-care’ model through fundraising, advocacy and research
Each village or scheme has 5 to 18 social, health and leisure facilities that are accessible to our residents, volunteers and local people representing all age groups living in surrounding communities. Our Charity Shops help fund care and well-being services for older people living at our each of our locations.
This post is subject to satisfactory DBS checks, written references and Home Office right to work clearance.
Apply today for the role of DomiciliaryCare Supervisor and help us achieve our vision of providing Better lives for older people.
We look forward to reviewing your application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job