Nursing Solutions are looking to recruit a Care Supervisor/Trainer. The Care Supervisor/Trainer will be responsible for carrying out staff supervision, assessment and training. This role is diverse and encompasses a variety of different activities, including the company's rotational on-call and hands on care when required.
The ideal candidate will need to have a
- NVQ 3 or equivalent in Health and Social Care
- At least 2 years experience as a supervisor working within a Health Care Environment
- Access to their own transport and a Full clean UK driving license
Nursing Solutions has a wide range of benefits
- Previous experience doing risk and care assessment would be beneficial but not essential as full training will be
- Competitive company pensions scheme
- Excellent rates of pay
- Free uniform and PPE
- 28 days paid holiday pro rata
- Free training
If you feel you are the right person for this position, please contact us today.
- Health Care
- Social Care
- Train Staff
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"