We are currently looking for a driven Care Services Manager to join a small but busy organisation based in Northampton. This is a temporary position, working 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday - Thursday and 8.30am - 5.00pm on Fridays, and offering up to £34K. The ideal candidate will be available to start immediately and thrive on working under pressure in a fast-paced, busy work environment
If you’re looking to be part of a vibrant team, are highly organised and enjoy a challenge then this might be the role for you!
- Day to day management of domiciliary care services
- Liaising with professionals from local authorities and CCG
- Ensuring contractual needs are met
- Planning, directing, following and delivering high-quality person-centred care
- Making sure the team are providing the highest standards of service and ensuring it is always maintained through quality assurance
- Mentoring and nurturing the dedicated staff team
- Previous Managerial experience
- Able to effectively lead and mentor a team
- Exceptional communication skills
- Outstanding planning and coordinating skills
- Thrives on working under pressure in a fast-paced, busy work environment
- Excellent organisation skills and can prioritise workloads successfully to work to tight deadlines
- Uses own initiative and has a proactive approach
If you the above experience would like the opportunity to work for a fantastic and rewarding company, please apply today!
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to acknowledge every application. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within seven days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on file and contact you in the future.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'