Are you qualified and experienced as a level 2 QCF/NVQ Carer? Here at Somerset Care we recognise and appreciate your achievements.
Our Care Practitioners work across the local area and are an essential part of the community delivering professional care and support to our customers within their own homes. As a key member of the team you will be responsible for supporting all of our customers to achieve their individual outcomes based on their needs and requirements.
To join our team we are looking for:
• Excellent customer service skills and experience of working within a care or health setting
• A passionate individual who has a QCF/NVQ in Health and Social Care level 2
• Someone who ideally is available to work alternate weekends
• An individual who has a caring and dedicated approach to person-centered care
As one of the largest not-for-profit care providers in the South of England, we offer great career opportunities within a supported and reputable environment.
Benefits of working with us:
• Contracted hours available*
• Competitive rates of pay including paid mileage
• Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
• Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications whilst working (funded by Somerset Care)
• Structured career path and progression opportunities
• An employer contribution pension scheme
• £100 welcome voucher on completion of probationary period
• Childcare vouchers
• £400 Refer a Friend bonus
• Shopping discount scheme where you can easily save money at almost any chain store or supermarket on the high street with instant vouchers and reloadable cards.
• Cycle to Work scheme
• 28 days annual leave
• Statutory Sick Pay
• Long Service Awards
• Annual Care Awards – recognising employees’ contribution
• Be Healthy Campaign promoting the health and wellbeing of our employees by providing free health checks, discounted gym membership along with advice and support.
If you are up to the challenge and would like to make a difference to people’s lives we would love to receive your application.
If you would like more information please contact our Recruitment Team on.
Appointments are subject to a satisfactory certificate from the DBS. We are an equal opportunities employer. *Subject to eligibility
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job