A client of Morgan Hunt are looking to recruit a Reviewing Officer to review and re-assess the social care needs of individuals and their carers.
The main responsibilities of the role of Reviewing Officer will be:
* Formulate and implement with service users and carers
* Monitor, review and evaluate services
* Through the assessment and prioritisation of need, purchase appropriate services and authorise expenditure on services within designated limits
* Respond to new and changed legislation in respect of Older Peoples Services
The successful candidate for the role of Reviewing Officer will have:
* Sound knowledge and understanding of the NHS and Community Care legislation
* Skills in the assessment of social care needs
* Ability to initiate a complex financial assessment for people entering a care home
* An enhanced DBS check as you will be visiting the homes of vulnerable people
If you feel that you meet the criteria above then please contact us know.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.