A client of Morgan Hunt are looking to recruit a Reviewing Officer to review and re-assess the social care needs of individuals and their carers.
The main responsibilities of the role of Reviewing Officer will be:
* Formulate and implement with service users and carers
* Monitor, review and evaluate services
* Through the assessment and prioritisation of need, purchase appropriate services and authorise expenditure on services within designated limits
* Respond to new and changed legislation in respect of Older Peoples Services
The successful candidate for the role of Reviewing Officer will have:
* Sound knowledge and understanding of the NHS and Community Care legislation
* Skills in the assessment of social care needs
* Ability to initiate a complex financial assessment for people entering a care home
* An enhanced DBS check as you will be visiting the homes of vulnerable people
If you feel that you meet the criteria above then please contact us know.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job