Caremark is opening in Newcastle upon Tyne and we are looking for a Care Manager
Are you driven and passionate about delivering excellent care and support in your local community?
Well this is your opportunity to play a pivotal role and make it happen.
This is a very unique and exciting opportunity for either an experienced Care Manager or Supervisor with hand-on approach, who wants to work closely with the owner of the business to develop and manage the service.
- Must be self-motivated, dynamic, driven, excellent communicator who copes well under pressure.
- Must be confident in making connections and communicating with Local Authorities, other outside agencies and potential customers.
- Must have a good understanding of current legislation and CQC, able to assess potential customers and write care plans.
- Must be able to take responsibility for all compliance and quality assurance aspects of the business.
- Must be confident to recruit and deliver our in-house training courses, and also capable of supervision and management of a growing workforce of Care and Support Workers as well as regional office team of coordinators and field care supervisors.
You may already hold a suitable managerial qualification, but if not, we are willing to consider exceptional candidates willing and able to undertake their QCF Level 5.
Applicants from all area of the care sector will be considered.
Salary is based on experience.
- Care Plans
- Social Care
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'