Are YOU the experienced, customer service focused manager we are looking for to lead an established team to new levels of performance?
This is a new and exciting post and a great opportunity for the right person.
We are an established domiciliary care company providing a range of care services to clients in their own homes. We put the well-being and quality of life of our clients at the heart of what we do. Our company is based on traditional nurse-led values and we hire only the best care staff. We are proud to be possibily the only domiciliary company in Oxfordshire who pay all of our care team salaries, they all have fixed 2 weekly shift patterns and contracted hours - no 'Zero Hours' or 'Minimum Guaranteed Hours' contracts, giving our team job satisfaction, commitment and regular income.
This post will be managing our Oxfordshire branch, the Oxfordshire Area includes Didcot, Abingdon, Botley and Wantage with all villages in between.
As our Care Manager, you will manage the day to day operations of our team while building upon a network of around 60 clients predominantly private and some local authority. You will implement our growth strategy while maintaining industry leading service standards. You will be able to lead your team (about 25 Care Practitioners & 2 office members) to deliver the highest quality of care at all times as well as coaching and developing individual skills as required to achieve agreed targets.
You will be supported by a Head Office team with all systems and processes needed to help you get the Oxfordshire Area to an "Outstanding" CQC rating.
This post holder should be living within our catchment area.
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum depending on experience, plus OTE Bonus
Hours: 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday plus Oncall as necessary
Reports to: Company Directors
- Minimum of 2 years experience of managing a team within domiciliary care sector
- Experience of care delivery
- Good IT skills. Able to use IT systems as well as excel, word, email and internet
- Business acumen
- Experience of working to objectives
- Experience of working to budgets and achieving targets
- Understand the need to revolutionise old techniques and create a new era of care standards.
- Be able to apply logistics to the scheduling of work.
- Be able to work to an agreed plan and goals
- Be able to problem solve and think on your feet
- Good communicator
- Ability to stay calm under pressure, can multi task and re prioritise workload as necessary to maintain service delivery standards
- Ability to organise your own workload and that of others in a focused way.
- Car and full driving licence
- Ability to work in all of the geographic area covered
Nice to have:
- Level 5 Management qualification
- Experience of auditing
- Experience of workforce planning
- Knowledge of CQC registration & compliance requirements
- Knowledge of HR and HS requirements
- A desire to continual develop own skills and knowledge
If you have the right skills, experience and passion for this new and exciting post, please apply by sending us an up to date CV and contact details. We prefer to have an informal telephone conversation prior to interview stage.
If you have any questions about this post please do not hesitate to get in contact with us, please ask to speak to either Sarah Seaman or Nicola Edwards.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Management Experience
- Social Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job