Care Manager is needed to join a supported living / domiciliary organisation based in Bridlington.
The service provides housing, support and domiciliary care for vulnerable adults, focusing on learning disabilities.
You'll be responsible for the management of care services to people in their own homes, ensuring high levels of care. This great opportunity for a strong Deputy Manager or an already established Manager (non-registered) from a domiciliary or supported living background.
Once the right candidate is ready, there will be an opportunity for the CQC registration to be taken over.
Initially supported by the Registered Care Manager, your responsibilities as the Care Manager will include;
- Leading and supervising a staff team of care supervisors, care and support workers.
- Completing care assessments with all new clients; develop care plans and attend meetings to evaluate the service provided.
- Recruiting, training and developing a team of staff including care supervisors, care coordinator and care staff
- Ensuring that performance and quality is monitored
- Ensuring that the service complies with CQC requirements
The successful Care Manager will have the following skills and attributes;
- Some management experience gained within a domiciliary care or supported living environment.
- Though this role is not CQC registered you will need to demonstrate a full understanding of CQC requirements.
- Excellent leader of staff
- Must be computer literate and able to use basic Microsoft packages
- You will have as a minimum, a level 3 in adult Health and Social Care.
- Full Clean UK Driving Licence.
For more information, please call Claire on , or APPLY NOW!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job