Home Care Preferred Barnet Branch is looking to appoint an experienced Registered Care Manager to lead an exciting new care agency.
Home Care Preferred is a national franchise that has a track record of providing excellent care, a proven business model and an innovative and unique model that offers the first one stop shop for care in the UK. Home Care Preferred's head office has been trading for 5 years and as a national provider the network is continually expanding. Our new Franchise Barnet Home Care Preferred is looking to recruit a Registered Manager for their new business.
As a Registered Manager you will be working directly alongside the Managing Director/Owner to oversee day to day operations and ensure the smooth running of the agency. An ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills, the ability to multitask and be able to work as a part of a team.
You will need to demonstrate knowledge of the Care Industry and of CQC requirements in addition to qualifications needed to carry out the Registered Managers position.
Because this is a new venture you will need to have good drive, ambition and focus on establishing the business in the local area, despite the backing of an experienced and supportive franchise team.
An ideal candidate should have an NVQ level 4 or a QCF level 5 in Leadership Health and Social Care or working/willing to work towards it.
Ideally you would be a driver and have access to your own transport but this is not essential.
Job Roles and Responsibility:
- Create and uphold an open, positive and inclusive management culture.
- Formulate and administer The Agency’s budget based on The Agency’s objectives and within the projected revenue.
- Participate in the development of The Agency’s policies.
- Participate in the establishment and maintenance of The Agency’s management information systems.
- Organise the formulation and implementation of all of the policies and procedures, abiding by the full QCS Care Quality Management System.
- Implement and maintain the standards required by legislation related to the registration of The Agency.
- Advise the Registered Provider of any changes to the structure of the organisation which may be required.
- Specify, recruit, select and train employees, in numbers agreed with the Provider, and at a cost which is agreed with the Provider, not exceeding the agreed staff budget (including agency cost).
- Develop a master plan rota to comply with statutory requirements and the satisfaction of ongoing Client needs, and which meets the financial targets of the service.
- Implement and evaluate the orientation and induction of all new employees.
- Promote the effective resolution of team conflicts.
- Work in cooperation with members of multi-disciplinary health teams in order to maximise opportunities for Client therapeutic Care.
- Ensure that Client rights are protected.
- Encourage a model of self-care and Client rehabilitation.
- Evaluate Care Plans.
- People Skills
- Work Ethic