Working at Home Care Preferred Barnet
We are a Domiciliary Care Agency providing care and support in our client’s homes. We strive to make sure that working with us is a unique and fulfilling experience. We have a culture of mutual respect making sure that both our clients and colleagues feel valued. We are dedicated to building a team that feels more like a family and believe that work should be enjoyable and rewarding. A happy team means happy clients!
Home Care Preferred Barnet Branch is looking to appoint an experienced Registered Care Manager to lead an exciting new care agency.
Home Care Preferred is a national franchise with a twist. We have a track record of providing excellent care and a proven business model that centres around offering the UK’s first one stop shop for support. Home Care Preferred’s head office branch has been trading for five years, and as a national provider the network is continually expanding. Our newest franchise in Barnet is looking to recruit a Registered Manager for their new business.
As a Registered Manager you will be working directly alongside the Managing Director/Owner to oversee day to day operations and ensure the smooth running of the agency. An ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills, the ability to multi-task and be able to work as a part of a team.
You will need to demonstrate knowledge of the Care Industry and of CQC requirements in addition to the required qualifications needed to carry out the Registered Managers role.
Because this is a new venture you will need to have good drive, ambition and focus on establishing the business in the local area, despite the backing of an experienced and supportive franchise team.
An ideal candidate should have an NVQ level 4 or a QCF level 5 in Leadership Health and Social Care or working/willing to work towards it.
Candidates applying must be able to drive. Having own transport is preferable but not required.
Care Manager Responsibilities:
- Create and uphold an open, positive and inclusive management culture.
- Formulate and administer The Agency’s budget based on The Agency’s objectives and within the projected revenue.
- Participate in the development of The Agency’s policies.
- Participate in the establishment and maintenance of The Agency’s information management systems.
- Organise the formulation and implementation of all the policies and procedures.
- Implement and maintain the standards required by legislation related to the registration of The Agency.
- Advise the Registered Provider of any changes to the structure of the organisation which may be required.
- Specify, recruit, select and train employees, in numbers agreed with the Provider, and at a cost which is agreed with the Provider, not exceeding the agreed staff budget (including agency cost).
- Develop a master plan rota to comply with statutory requirements and the satisfaction of ongoing Client needs, and which meets the financial targets of the service.
- Implement and evaluate the orientation and induction of all new employees.
- Promote the effective resolution of team conflicts.
- Work in cooperation with members of multi-disciplinary health teams in order to maximise opportunities for Client therapeutic Care.
- Ensure that Client rights are protected.
- Encourage a model of self-care and Client rehabilitation.
- Evaluate Care Plans.
- £25,000 - £30,000
- You will receive 28 days holiday
- Work pension included
- Great progression opportunities within the organisation
- People Skills
- Work Ethic
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job