up to £38,000 - Watford, Hertfordshire
This role will be located near or close the region it is responsible for. Our client requires you to drive as there are client placements and care teams in various areas that are not easily accessible to public transport and to clients homes.
You will support the regional manager in reaching all Key Performance Indicators associated with your region and accomplishing delivery of care for the organisation.
You will be responsible for the successful delivery of care to all clients, support the line management of the professional care team and maximise contact with key care professionals.
In your previous role you will have been responsible for:
- Supporting a region, delivering client care, within either a care home, hospital or care home environment.
- Undertaking client assessments, in accordance with legislation and company values the client care pathway ensuring all focus on placements/ clients/ patients, whether home based or in care home, hospital is delivered within agreed time lines
- Accountable for client/ patient set up from point of transaction/ sale/ setting them up on your system, through to the client start date, including paperwork and systems data
- Ensuring all client/ patient paperwork is coordinated in a timely manner for the finance team (completion of a weekly case review to ensure client fee changes, contract variations, changes to rosters completed )
- Maintaining care-related documents, ensuring all processes completed
- Planning the case load for care related activity from point of assessment through to service end)
- Communication with all key professionals associated with the care delivery within placements
- Supporting communication with clients and their families
- Identifying areas for improvements and preparing plans for execution and delivery
Proven track record working in the care sector
Experience in leading and managing teams
Ability to prioritise effectively
Planning and organisational skills
NVQ4 or above.
Strong communication skills
Customer Relations skills
Education to degree or equivalent level
- care homes
- care worker
- nursing homes
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job