Full time permanent care manager job for a residential care home in Exeter. Ongoing CPD and support.
Your new company
Set in a leafy and relaxed suburb in Exeter, this residential care home offers personalised, individually tailored residential care and assisted living services to people over 65. All staff are comprehensively trained to the latest applicable standards, by certified trainers who are up to date with all the current certifications required. The home is set well back from the road and has delightful, private garden to the front and rear of the property, with parking at the front.
Your new role
As the Care home Manager, you will be at the front-line of leadership within a residential care setting. You'll be responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day operations, including recruiting and managing staff teams, managing budgets and ensuring that the quality of the services provided meets national care standards issued by relevant bodies, and maintaining and improving the already good rating with CQC. You will ensure the delivery of quality, person-centred care whilst maintaining quality standards and ensuring health and safety compliance.
What you'll need to succeed
- Level 5 NVQ in care management is essential. Applications from Deputy managers with NVQ5 in process wanting to further their career will be accepted.
- Relevant resent experience in a similar setting is essential
- Thorough understanding of CQC guidelines and quality care provision is essential
What you'll get in return
- Excellent rates of pay, holiday and pension
- Career progression opportunities
- Ongoing professional development and training
- Full back office HR, IT and support in place for all managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- support worker
- mental health
- care worker
- learning difficulties
- Care manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job