Our client is now looking to recruit a full time Senior Care Manager to work within their busy offices in Beaconsfield. It is a busy role but you will be well trained and supported by an experienced team.
- Ensure the high quality day to day operation of the home care service, involving direct line management of a team of care workers and working closely with a Care Coordinator
- Undertake the assessment of clients’ needs and the subsequent planning of their care
- Ensure all client needs are met via the effective scheduling of care staff
- Liaise, as needed, with external professional care organisations (GP’s, CPNs, Chiropodists and others nursing professionals) in respect of developing a total package of care for a client
- Create care plans and undertake risk assessments
- Gain new contacts and develop relationships to build up the service
- Recruit new staff, participate in staff development, training and performance management
- Comply as appropriate with all company policies
- Provide written reports of all complaints, incidents and accidents
- Keep abreast of developments in social care
- Liaise with local authorities and commissioners
- Gain new contracts to build the service
- Network with other organisations
- Work closely with the Directors to assist in the effective running of the business
- To be on-call about once every 6 weekends
- You will be experienced within the social care sector.
- You must come from a background with a history of performing within a similar role.
- You will be an excellent communicator, intelligent and have the confidence to grow their business and also maintain the very highest standards for their existing clients.
- You will be highly organised and an excellent administrator.
- You’ll need to demonstrate the ability to communicate verbally and in writing and you’ll also be numerate.
- You’ll be comfortable with technology and used to working with scheduling tools/software.
9.00am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
- Social Care
- Domiciliary Care
- Care Coordinator