Our client, a respected Care Home based in North London, is looking for an organised and friendly Care Manager to join their dedicated team. The Care Manager will ensure excellent person centred service is provided to residents, helping service users to maintain their independence. This will be done whilst managing the day-to-day running of the service, in line with current care legislation.
- Oversee the management of the unit, including rotas, medication, doctors, relationships with third parties, communication with families.
- Assist with designing care plans, ensuring the individual needs of the resident are always considered.
- Manage the residential care team, undertaking regular supervision and performance reviews to ensure the highest standard of care.
- Lead the team ensuring that the care is always person centred.
- Work with colleagues to create a positive environment.
- Maintain effective communication between staff and all stakeholders.
- Ensure company values and policies are always adhered to.
- NVQ or QCF level 4
- Experience working with older people in a care environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of care home policies and processes.
- Experience administering medicine.
- Experience dealing with emergency care.
- Personable and compassionate approach to residents.
- Organised and able to ensure processes are stuck to.
- Experience of building management is desirable.
Please note: this role works on a rota basis including evenings and weekends.
Benefits of this role include: a generous basic salary, free meals, 20 days annual leave, pension scheme, loans, discounts and mileage reimbursement.
If you are looking for a new challenge, in a rewarding environment, please apply now!
- Care Plans
- Health Care