Salary from £20,000 - £25,000 (depending on experience)
ICCM Ltd specialise in providing healthcare packages to clients with disabilities living in their own homes. We are a vibrant people based company who are seeking like-minded people.
We are looking for a confident, dynamic self-starter to join our care management team. With a strong background in providing effective leadership and management of complex care services. A strong awareness/ experience of recruitment , problem solving and care delivery is essential.
You will need to be a highly motivated individual to ensure client satisfaction by adopting ICCM Ltd ethos of delivering high quality care.
Your personality, attitude and energy are really important to us as well as core skills.
As a Complex Care Manager you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the professional delivery of a complex care service
- Identifying new opportunities and assisting with client growth in your area
- Recruiting and managing staff within your geographical area
- Building solid, long-term relationships with both clients and employees
What we offer:
- Personal Development Plan with on-going training for role
- Benefits after qualifying period
- Government Pension
- On call responsibilities
- Mileage allowance
- Car Owner & Driver
- Flexible & reliable
- Care Management or care experience in an community setting
- QCF in Health & Social Care an advantage
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job