Care Manager - Waterhall Care Home
Salary - Up to £40,000 depending on experience
Waterhall Care Home is a care provider with a Outstanding CQC Overall Rating who is now looking for a motivated, energetic Care Manager to run our 56 bedded purposes built Nursing & Residential Care Home, based in Bletchley, Milton Keynes.
If you are passionate about providing a high quality of care ensuring a person centred approach is undertaken at all times then they would love to hear from you.
The ideal person will be a first level Registered Nurse with experience in a management/supervisory role within a service for the elderly.
They will also specialise in Dementia and Person Centered Care, together with relevant up to date clinical knowledge and skills in order to be able to meet current Legislative Requirements, CQC Standards and our own Company Policies/Procedures.
There is also a need to have the ability to be flexible and demonstrate your commitment to continued professional development within your role.
The Care Manager will be required to work closely with both the General Manager and the Staff Team to ensure that a high standard of Care is delivered to the people living in the Home.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and hold a valid NMC Pin No.
* Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
* Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications whilst working
* Structured career path and progression opportunities
* An employer contribution pension scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Shopping discount scheme where you can easily save money at almost any chain store or supermarket on the high street with instant vouchers and reloadable cards.
* Cycle to Work scheme
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Long Service Awards
* Annual Care Awards - recognising employees' contribution
* Refer a Friend Scheme
If you would like to apply please email or contact our Recruitment Team on .
We are an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"