I am recruiting for a Care Manager to join my client and take responsibility for a portfolio of services that support both children and adults with complex needs.
This organisation has been established for over 25 years and focus on providing high quality care, mainly in 24-hour care packages. These services are based around London/South East London and Essex.
You will need to live within a commutable distance to their head office in Loughton as your time will be split around 70% field and 30% office working.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is ESSENTIAL for this role
As Care Manager, your duties will include, but are not limited too;
- Provide support to the Registered Manager who holds registration with CQC for all services
- Regularly visit services within your locality to monitor quality, compliance and the level of care and support being provided
- Attend external meetings and liaise with commissioners (where required)
- Complete probation reviews and appraisals with staff
- Compile financial reports to send back to senior management
- Take part in the on-call rota on a shared basis
- NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care, or equivalent (as minimum)
- Experience of working in the care industry, ideally with a supported living or domiciliary care environment
- Background of supporting people with complex needs would be a distinct advantage
I am keen to speak to candidates living within a commutable distance to Preston, to include; Enfield, Cheshunt, Loughton, Woodford, Romford, Ilford, Stratford, Brentwood, Chipping Ongar, Dagenham, Barnet, Holloway, Harlow, Epping, Billericay, Upminster, Walthamstow, Waltham Abbey, and Harringay to name a few.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'