Care Investigation Manager c 35k
Nationwide Recruitment Service has a rewarding new role for a Care Investigation manager paying up to £35k.
This is a chance to make a real difference to people's lives and join a healthcare / social care team that want to make a difference.
As Care Investigator in a highly regulated CQC environment, you will be self motivated and eloquent. Working with the head of care, this role is responsible for investigating the allegations of misconduct, accidents, complaints, grievances and non compliance.
The role will support the compliance of statutory
reporting as well investigating patient and client complaints.
working in a CQC regulated environment;
responsibility and measure of compliance;
Working with people in care / looked after/ care homes or hospitals as well as carers and care staff.
In your previous role you will have had to plan the investigation process and have identified and interviewed every individual, to obtain all relevant documentation, ensuring the investigation is complete and robust to allow any disciplining manager the opportunity to make a fact based independent decision. Obtaining documentation, interviewing clients patients and carers and taking statements.
Essential experience required due to the nature of the role.
* Practical operational care management experience
* Practical experience in the compliant timely completion of investigations into alleged misconduct, performance matters, grievances and workplace accidents
* Practical experience in the health care sector with an understanding of the expectations of a carers role and subsequent support required for both carers and clients
* An ability to prioritise effectively, plan and organise
* An ability to problem solve and risk assess
* Excellent communication skills, verbally and for report writing
Commutable from Euston, London Bridge, Berkshire, Surrey, Reading, London, Waterloo, Essex, Soho, West End, East End, Camden, Barking, Croydon, Buckingham, Pinner, Middlesex, Slough, Milton Keynes, Wembley, Watford, St Albans, Dartford, Windsor, Chelmsford, Harrow, Crawley, Basildon, Ilford, Bromley, Kew, Kensington, Fulham, Canary Hill, Notting Hill, Balam, West Norwood, Westminster, Lambeth, Pimlico, Vauxhall, Clapham, Brixton, Battersea, Dulwich
- care homes
- care worker
- nursing homes
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'