Turnaround Manager - Residential Home
Salary: Up to £48,000 per annum + Bonus
Service: Elderly/Dementia Care Home
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for an experienced Residential Home Manager to work within a medium sized service located just outside of Nottingham city centre. The service provides residential care to elderly residents, some of whom are living with dementia or other age-related conditions.
This care home offers personalised, homely touches, ensuring a welcoming "home away from home" environment where residents can enjoy living their twilight years in comfort and style. This is a truly unique opportunity for a dynamic care home manager with experience in elderly care to join an independent care provider that offers ongoing training, development and support.
As turnaround manager, your focus will be in on improving staff moral and increasing occupancy levels within the home. You will have a confident and approachable demeanour, along with a proven track record in running services with 'GOOD’ or 'Outstanding’ CQC ratings. Your key responsibilities will centre on management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company guidelines.
If you are a registered manager looking for a new opportunity within the sector, then please APPLY with your latest CV for immediate consideration!
Main Duties for the Registered Manager:
• To manage the day to day running of the home and staff team ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld in line with the CQC
• Increase occupancy levels within the service
• To support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met.
• To support the personal development of each service user, ensuring that they are treated as an individual with their own unique support needs.
• To ensure that the dignity and individuality of each service user is respected and that they are able to exercise choice in all areas of their life.
• To work in accordance with the companies’ vision statement, policies and procedures, and all relevant legislation
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a caring environment (preferably within care of older people)
• Minimum of 2 years registered manager experience
• Possess good, strong leadership skills and works well as part of a team.
• RMA / NVQ 5 or equivalent
• CQC legislation knowledge
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Good communication skills
In return, my client will offer a fantastic salary of up to £48K plus additional benefits!
- Residential Care
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'