Domus Recruitment- Care Home Manager WANTED - Warwickshire
I am working on behalf of an excellent opportunity in Warwickshire for a Care Home Manager with an edge! This non-corporate company is looking for an entrepreneur to join their business. They acquire a manager with a keen eye for new business opportunities within the care community!
Ideal candidate will have an experienced background from home management of 60 bed plus+ to domiciliary and nursing home management experience!
What are they looking for?
- A manager with an Edge that can improve and bring fresh ideas in to the home
- Have experience managing large care homes to a success
- Be positive, intuitive and performance driven
- Experience with elderly and dementia
The successful applicant will:
- 5 years + experience managing residential homes
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have a clean DBS
- Clean track record with CQC reports
- 50K per annum - Negotiable on experience
- Bonus' on business performances
- Senior Manager with benefits outside care home management
- Full time (Monday - Friday)
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Lauren Delaney on or alternatively send me your CV via email
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Keywords; Nursing Home Manager, Home Manager, Deputy Manager, RGN, clinical lead, RMN, Deputy Manager, Deputy Care Manager, , Care Home Manager, Warwickshire, West Midlands, Commissioning Manager, Worcestershire, Evesham
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'