Fantastic opportunity for a Care Home Manager to join a beautiful 29 bed residential home for older people located in a small village in Dorset just outside Blandford Forum.
Relocating candidates welcome to apply as permanent accommodation is available.
The home, currently rated as CQC 'Good', requires an experienced Registered Manager who enjoys engaging and interacting with the residents, being the face of the home and can maintain the excellent care standards of the home.
On offer as the Care Home Manager is
- Excellent salary for a home of 29 beds of £42,000 - £45,000
- Accommodation available if required - bungalow just off site
- Passionate and experienced proprietor who can offer autonomy to their manager
- A beautiful home location set in rural Dorset
The Care Home Manager will be responsible for
- Registering with CQC as the Registered Manager
- Line manage a team including Deputy Manager, Senior Carer's and Care Assistants
- Lead all CQC inspections and achieve minimum 'Good'
- Ensure all day to day running of the home is maintained including maintenance, food delivery and activities
- Engaging and interacting with the residents and families creating a safe, homely and stimulating environment
- Guarantee all residents care plans and attention will be person centred to the individual
The successful candidate must have
- QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management/NVQ Level 4/Registered Managers Award
- Prior experience being registered with CQC as Registered Manager
- Stable work history achieving positive results in CQC inspections
- Enthusiastic, passionate and interactive managerial style
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Care Home Manager to either relocate or commute to a high quality care home and work with an influential company owner but allow you the autonomy to manage the home to your very high standards.
Please contact Mark Beaver at Charles Hunter Assoicates on or email for an informal discussion.
- care home
- social care
- older people
- residential home
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'