PERMANENT POSITION - 1159/5
CARE HOME MANAGER - SOUTHAMPTON - UP TO £42,000 DOE
Residential Care Home for elderly who live with Dementia
Salary £37,000.00 - £42,000.00 (negotiable, depend on experience)
Are you an experienced and resilient Care Home Manager? Then we would like to hear from you.
Our client is small residential care home specialising with those living with dementia a local provider with great reputation and good CQC rating and excellent ethical standards.
The successful candidate will be leading a strong team and will be looking for outstanding care to be provided to the residents.
You will be passionate about putting the needs and wellbeing of our residents first.
The home has an overall GOOD CQC rating which it has held for many years and is at full occupancy at present. However the Home is having bedrooms added which you will need to fill.
Our client is looking for a versatile Care Home Manager, who will actively participate with the expansion of the Care Home in the coming months. You will need to liaise with the Project Manager to ensure service users are disturbed as little as possible and families kept in the loop as the Care Home is reconfiguring.
As Registered Manager you will be able to evidence:
• Must be an existing Registered Home Manager with QCF/NVQ Level 4 or 5
• Sound experience as a Registered Manager in a Care Home.
• Ability and experience to lead and mentor a team.
• Good knowledge and understanding of CQC requirements, Safeguarding procedures and best practices of care.
• Must have the ability to administer medication, carry out audits, assess new residents and maintain compliancy.
• Good administration skills and must be computer literate.
• Must have strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
• Ability to market the care home and fill bed vacancies when required.
Are you a highly motivated Care Home Manager with a person centred focus looking for a new position in Southampton?
If so please apply now or contact Sonja at Real recruitment Solutions for a confidential discussion.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Real Recruitment Solutions place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with this policy and consistently review regulations to ensure our policy is updated and relevant across all aspects of recruitment in order to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination.
- Social Care
- Residential Care
- care home manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'