PERMANENT POSITION - 57/21- Diss
Care Home Manager
Residential Care Home for elderly who live with Dementia
Salary: Up to £47.500 per / year (negotiable)
Are you an experienced and versatile Care Home Manager?
Then we would like to hear from you.
Our client is a residential care home in Diss specialising with those living with dementia, the care home has a great reputation and good CQC rating, and excellent ethical standards.
The successful candidate will be leading a strong team and will be looking the outstanding care is provided to the residents. You will be passionate for putting the needs and wellbeing of our residents first. The home in Diss has an overall GOOD CQC rating which it has held for many years.
In order to be considered for this exciting role as Home Manager, you will have a proven track record in Home Management in residential setting and a NVQ L5.
As Care Home Manager you will be able to evidence:
• The ability to engage with the service users to understand their needs in order to provide excellent services of care
• Good working knowledge of CQC standards
• The ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with external care professionals, families and visitors
• Promote ownership of care programs by fully involving service users and their families in developing, agreeing and evaluating care programs within the home
• Eligibility to work within the U.K.
In return our client will offer you:
• Excellent work environment with a support of the senior management
• 25 days holiday (plus public holidays)
• Medical Insurance
• Pension scheme
• High Street/Retail discount scheme
• Free DBS & lots more
Are you highly motivated care home manager looking for a new position in Diss?
If so please apply now of contact Sonja at Real recruitment Solutions for a confidential discussion.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Real Recruitment Solutions place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with this policy and consistently review regulations to ensure our policy is updated and relevant across all aspects of recruitment in order to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination.`
- Health Care
- Social Care
- Residential Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'