EXPERIENCED Care Home Manager NEEDED
Our home needs a new Home Manager, our last one was great, she helped us get a GOOD with the CQC, she has created a great staff team, and the home is nearly full.
But she wants to retire 'HOW DARE SHE', so we need to find ourselves a new lovely Care Home Manager, who must have L4 or L5 in Health and Social Care, you should also have been a Registered Manager with the CQC before.
My Clients, The Owners are seeking a responsible and enthusiastic individual to lead and fulfill the registered Care Home Manager role. The ideal Care Home Manager candidate will have:
- Previous experience of management within a Care Home or similar environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- NVQ Level 4 Management diploma and/or Registered Manager Award.
- Know how to fill the home
- Good understanding of Dementia
- Ensure that the service is compliant with all CQC Standards.
- Responsible for the cost effective and efficient deployment of all resources under your control.
- Maintain effective budgetary management and control and achieve profitability
- Preparation and submission of budgetary and other financial information as directed.
- Management of sales and marketing strategies to achieve maximum occupancy and bed rates
- Responsible for the supervision, appraisal, training and development of staff within the service assigned to you
This is an independent home, please contact myself Emma Mansell at Recruitment Panda or email your CV directly to me . Interviews will be held 2nd week in November, hoping for a January 2019 start, or soonerJob Requirements: Overall management of the home. Have a positive attitude towards improving Standards of Care. Possess good, strong leadership skills and works well as part of a team. Have a strong personality and the desire to succeed. Skills/ Qualifications: Elderly / Dementia experience. Have a positive attitude towards maintaining and improving Standards of Care. Possess good, strong leadership skills and works well as part of a team. Minimum NVQ Level 4 Have a strong personality and the desire to succeed.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'