CARE HOME MANAGER - ESSEX
An opportunity for an experienced Care Home Manager, to work full time within a Private Care Home, locally in Essex
- Provide Leadership and Management to the Staff Team
- Ensure that the Care Home Group’s vision and values are understood and acted on.
- Ensure that the Care Home operates within its statement of purpose
- Ensure the Care Home operates within the group’s policies and procedures
- Ensure the Care Home meets all regulatory requirements
- Ensure that the quality of the Service is maintained and improved
- Delivery of quality, person-centred care
- Manage budgets, and the financial effectiveness of the setting
- Recruit, train and supervise Staff
- Chair meetings and deliver Training
- Take on a visible leadership role
- Maintain quality standards, and ensure Health and Safety Compliance
- Liaise with, and maintain partnerships with, other local community organisations
- Ensure any regulatory activity, such as Personal Care and administering Medicines, is delivered within regulations
- Provide information, advice and support to Resident's families
- Organise activities for Residents, and actively promote their independence
- You must have previous experience in a Residential Care Home and/ or Nursing setting. You will also need to be CQC registered.
- Possess strong leadership skills, in conjunction with a role model approach, and be comfortable in making challenging decisions in a demanding environment.
- Full working knowledge of the latest CQC requirements and appropriate Health and Safety Legislation.
- Customer focused at all times, with a commitment to continuous improvement within the Care Home.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'