Would you be interested in joining and progressive, forward-thinking and rewarding company that are renowned for providing excellent quality care?
Domus are currently working exclusively on behalf of an excellent care organisation specialising in elderly residential homes that pride themselves on exactly this. This company offers fantastic financial and non-financial benefits for the successful candidate as well as great opportunities for progression within. They are renowned for their excellent standards of care within the industry and pride themselves on being one of the UK's best companies to work for.
- This lovely residential service in Chorley is modern and purpose-built home and is easily accessible with close links to the M6 & M61
- The service offers excellent standards of care for elderly residents with Dementia, & Physical Disabilities
- This home is a medium sized site and has a strong staffing team in place who are driven to provide excellent care
- The home does need some improvements with CQC after it's most recent inspection, but it does have good standards of care in place
- You must be a strong manager with previous registered manager employment history, ideally with a history of achieving good CQC reports
- You must be able to promote a caring environment from the bottom up and improve standards within the home
- Ability to target the privately funded market through effective marketing techniques would be majorly beneficial
- If you currently have a fully compliant home then this could definitely be the perfect position for you
- Salary is around £40K dependent upon experience - however there may be flexibility dependent upon candidates' current earnings
- Achievable bonus structure & excellent pension contribution
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- Fantastic opportunities for progression
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy, please contact Stephen Lyddon on or alternatively send me your CV via email .
***As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if you are not looking for a move but know someone that is why not earn some cash***
Keywords: Care Home, Residential Home, CQC, Home Manager, Registered Manager, Chorley, Lancashire, Preston, Bolton
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job