We are looking for a Home Manager to join our team at Blandford Grange Care Home.
Blandford Grange is a purpose built care home set in the historic town of Blandford Forum, with 63 bedrooms specialising in both nursing and dementia care.
To be responsible for the daily management of the care home and to be accountable for the home’s operations and activities.
- Manage the daily home operations and activities and continue to promote and maintain excellent standards of care and best practice.
- Ensure regulatory compliance is maintained.
- Ensure effective communication with relatives, healthcare professionals, employees and stakeholders.
- Manage the home to achieve the best possible resident care.
- Provide support and professional supervision to employees.
- Manage budgets, monitor and control daily expenditure.
- Ensure confidentiality regarding all aspects of care and management of the home is maintained.
Skills & Experience
- Previous management experience including; financial and budget management, people and resource management.
- Previous experience of working within an older people’s care environment.
- Develop good and effective relationships with all aspects of the business.
- Ability to lead, coach and develop staff.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to achieve results.
- Flexible approach to work and manage, prioritise and work to deadlines.
Level 5 Diploma in leadership for health and social care or equivalent is desirable.
Healthcare Homes provides care and support appropriate to the needs of each individual in a friendly, warm and supportive atmosphere.
The successful Home Manager will be required to complete enhanced DBS checks.
Healthcare Homes is an equal opportunities employer and regulated by CQC.
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job