Staffgiant is urgently looking for a Care Home Manager who is experienced and is looking to embrace a challenging role where they will be able to use their enthusiasm and expertise to bring about substantive improvements.
Position Title - Home Manager
Pay rate: 33,000/year (Negotiable based on experience, qualification and interview performance)
Type of care home: Residential (30 bedded)
Care Categories: Old age/Dementia
Purpose of the Role
· Provide leadership and management to the staff team
· Ensure the group’s vision and values are understood and acted on
· Ensure the home operates within its statement of purpose
· Ensure the home operates within the group’s policies and procedures
· Ensure the home meets all regulatory requirements
· Ensure that the quality of the service is maintained and improved
· You must have previous experience in a residential and/or nursing setting. You will also need to be CQC registered.
· Possess strong leadership skills in conjunction with a role model approach, and be comfortable in making challenging decisions in a demanding environment.
· Full working knowledge of the latest CQC requirements and appropriate health and safety legislation.
· Customer Focused at all times with a commitment to continuous improvement within the Home.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job