£33 000 - £40 000
Care Home (Residential Care)
Make a great career moveHome Manger experience in a similar role is essential
Close Date: Interviewing as and when - Apply today to avoid disappointment
My client is seeking a Home Manager to manage a 41 bed Residential Care Home. We are looking for an exceptional individual with the right attitude, skills and knowledge who share the passion to deliver the best quality care experience.
The Home Manager will provide leadership and management to the staff team by ensuring the group's vision and values are understood and acted on. Ensure the home operates within its statement of purpose. Home Manager must ensure at all times the home operates within the group's policies and procedures. That the home meets all regulatory requirements. Ensure that the quality of the service is maintained and improved.
- The Home Manager will ensure the home is financially sound and profitable
- Quality driven - exemplary CQC compliant
- Customer Focused - residents well cared for and thriving
- Well lead - Leading from the front, including recruiting and developing your team
- 2 Years Management experience in a relevant field as Home Manager
- Conditions relevant to people with Dementia
- Financially astute and exceptionally organised
- Be eligible to complete the Level 5 Diploma
- Develop the staff team enabling the individuals we support to reach their full potential.
- Strong leadership skills in conjunction with a role model approach, and be comfortable in making challenging decisions in a demanding environment.
- Experienced in care management with excellent knowledge of Care Standards, Regulations and Valuing People
- Customer Focused at all times with a commitment to continuous improvement within the Home. Excellent Commercial Acumen
- Excellent communication skills to all residents and members of staff
- NVQ Level 4 or above in Health & Social Care
- Excellent remuneration package
- Salary up to £33 000 - £40 000
- Pension Contribution
- Performance Bonus
An Enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this position
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing and management staff. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing homes and private hospitals.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Home Manager
- Registered Manager
- Deputy Manager
- Care Home Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job