The White House in Beccles are looking for a Care Home Manager to be responsible for the daily management of the care home and to be accountable for the home’s operations and activities.
- Manage the daily home operations and activities and continue to promote and maintain excellent standards of care and best practice.
- Ensure regulatory compliance is maintained.
- Ensure effective communication with relatives, healthcare professionals, employees and stakeholders.
- Manage the home to achieve the best possible resident care.
- Provide support and professional supervision to employees.
- Manage budgets, monitor and control daily expenditure.
- Ensure confidentiality regarding all aspects of care and management of the home is maintained.
Skills & Experience
- Previous management experience including; financial and budget management, people and resource management.
- Previous experience of working within an older people’s care environment.
- Develop good and effective relationships with all aspects of the business.
- Ability to lead, coach and develop staff.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to achieve results.
- Flexible approach to work and manage, prioritise and work to deadlines.
Level 5 Diploma in leadership for health and social care or equivalent is desirable.
Healthcare Homes provides care and support appropriate to the needs of each individual in a friendly, warm and supportive atmosphere.
The successful Home Manager will be required to complete enhanced DBS checks.
Healthcare Homes is an equal opportunities employer and regulated by CQC.
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job