Care Home Manager Wanted- Camberley, up to £65k, Interviewing immediately!
We are currently working on behalf of a fantastic organisation specialising in elderly, dementia, nursing and residential homes. This organisation has developed a reputation for excellence of service to its residents and its excellent support to its staff. This home is medium sized and is very modern with a cinema room and café!
What are they looking for?
- You might be an experienced Home manager looking for a new challenge
- Ideally you will be a natural leader with compassion and excellent communication skills
- You will be required to work under pressure and be able to build relationships
- Experience in managing staff teams
- Relevant experience
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Deciding and initiating action
The successful applicant will;
- Have a proven track record managing teams in an elderly care environment
- Have a clean DBS
- You will have experience of managing a Nursing/ Residential home for a minimum of 2+years
- Track record of 'Good' CQC reports
- Live within a commutable distance of Camberley
- Ensuring quality of care for Residents
- Up to £65k per annum
- 40 hours per week
- Increasing standards of care and kindness
- Increasing occupancy and profitability
- Operating efficiency
- Maintaining clear and accurate medication records
- Provide valuable support, to the team around you
- Knowledge and experience with CQC and DOLs
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Maria Hunt on or alternatively send me your CV via email .
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Keywords; Elderly, Dementia, Nurse, Home Manager, Reading
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job